Kensie and Michael Forever

Kensie and Michael Forever

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What Dreams May Come


Okay, so I have been having terrible nightmares lately. I used to have nightmares almost every night as a kid, so I dreaded going to sleep at night. As a kid I dreamed of monsters in the basement and scary people kidnapping me. Of course, those things don't really scare me anymore so I wouldn't be frightened if that happened in one of my dreams. However, lately I have been dreaming the scariest thing ever. I have been dreaming that Kensie tells me she doesn't love me and never did. Obviously, I know she does, but it seems so real that when I wake up I am terrified and saddened. It's probably the closest to crying that I have been in a while. I hope I don't have any more of those dreams, but it has made me realize even more that Kensie is so important to me. I don't know what I would do without her and her love.

No comments: